Alpaca Open Postponed!Stanislaus Amann | 6. März 2021
We had high hopes until the beginning of this week that we can run Alpaca Open 2021 this spring. However, the press-conferences and the current Covid laws do not allow the planned date end of March. Also the option to move it 2 weeks later into April does not look feasible as currently the COVID statistics are worsening again. Which means that it is unlikely that there will be any further relieves on the current regulations and therefore we are by law not allowed to hold an outdoor sport event.
We’ve anticipated this situation already when planning the tournament and reserved an alternative date in the Disc Golf Austria tournament calendar. And therefore we postpone the Alpaca Open 2021 to the weekend of 30th and 31th of October 2021.